is an established, rapidly expanding, highly regarded company among our customers, partners and employees. We welcome new ideas and promote within our organization. We believe in a collaborative and fun environment that fosters individual growth and success.
What We Offer:
• A professional workplace that is fun and rewarding.
• Career growth within our global organization.
• Fun company events and lunch on Fridays.
• Variety of medical, dental and vision plan options.
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs.
• Business casual dress.
Below is a list of our open opportunities. To further inquire or submit a resume or consideration, please send an email to
Whip-It! is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Exciting Opportunities: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate for a Full Time Account Executive that will cover our Northern California territory.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Develop, identify and close new and expanded inbound sales opportunities.
• Engage directly with customers to ensure superior service.
• Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas.
• Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships.
• Able to travel to assigned territory.
• Be able to service and maintain existing accounts.
• A hunter mentality and a strong understanding of the tactics necessary to work solely through wholesale distribution channels to effectively represent our products and build market share.
• Professional selling and closing skills with a consultative approach.
• Self-motivated and computer literate.
• Strong prospecting, negotiating, presenting, and closing skills.
• Great ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
• 2-5 years of experience.
• B2B sales experience with prior dealings.
• Disciplined work ethic.
• Passion for customer service.
• Outgoing personality with a professional image.
• Competitive, positive attitude.
• Ability to quickly learn and duplicate successful sales techniques.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Comfortable with all level audience.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to follow issues through to closure.
• Pre-call planning and time management skills.
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
• Excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player.
• Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple emails, phone calls, social media, etc. each day.
• Proven record of building effective working relationships with a strong customer focus a plus.